3rd Indo-German-Swiss Startup Bootcamp
Apply now for the 3rd Indo-German-Swiss Startup Bootcamp
- In a 1.5-week bootcamp, 15 startups from Germany, Switzerland and India from the health sector come together for an exchange program in Bengaluru, India. Apply now!
- We are happy to announce that the German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ) India in cooperation with its partner organisations Bosch, Swissnex, Bertelsmann Foundation, Dolaborate GmbH and YourStory Germany will organise a 10-day bootcamp from the 2 – 11 April 2018 in Bengaluru, India. Applications can be sent in now.
- You are a impact-focused startup from the health sector and seek to take the next step in your business development? This is your chance. Not only can you benefit from the diversity of participating startups, but you also further develop your business model, gain new knowledge and make valuable contacts in the Indian market. The 1.5-week bootcamp brings together startups from Germany, India and Switzerland, as well as mentors, businesses, technology experts and other important actors.
- If you would like to be part of this exciting movement, apply now! Deadline is February 22, 2018.
- The flight and accommodation expenses for one person per startup are covered by GIZ.
- Apply and find more information here.
- The winners will be announced the beginning of March.