China 2018In 2014, just 14% of the unicorns were based in China. During the last year that percentage has shot up to 35%, while in the U.S., the number of homegrown unicorns has fallen from 61% to 41% of the overall global number. There were four times as many AI-related patent applications and three times as many crypto- and blockchain-related patents registered in China last year. Join us to Shenzhen, THE capital of tech innovation in China.
What | Delegation trip for ecosystem builders
- Where | Beijing, Shenzhen and Hong Kong
- When | 3-8 December 2018
Who can apply? We are inviting entrepreneurs and startup ecosystem builders who already or want to start working, building and creating in Berlin, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.Candidates should have a strong interest in building lasting connections between Berlin and Asia.
What’s in it for me?
- – Explore the startup scenes
- – Build long-lasting relationships with key ecosystem players and fellow entrepreneurs
- – Understand how the government supports international startups and investors
- – Gain insights from successful startups
- – Join StartUp AsiaBerlin network
How much does it cost?Participation in the program is free, however, all delegates are responsible for their own travel costs. We encourage all delegates to stay in the same 4-star hotel (approximately 80-100 EUR/night).
* Last updated: July 2018 *