South East Asia 2018
Singapore & JakartaDid you know that since 2015, USD 13 billion have been invested into the startups in Southeast Asia? Singapore startup scene is looking more promising than ever, with 12 recent exits and a significant number of startups with large valuations. While Singapore is the perfect landing pad, Indonesia is the 4th biggest country in the world with growing middle class and mobile penetration.
We cordially invite you to join us and delve into the vibrant and fast-paced startup ecosystems in Southeast Asia. Be part of a group of like-minded VCs, accelerators, and city government representatives from Berlin and Asia, get access to exclusive events and network with potential partners on the ground.
- What | Delegation trip for investors and startup ecosystem players
- Where | Singapore and Jakarta
- When | 29 October – 3 November 2018
Who can apply?We are inviting family offices, corporate VCs, accelerators and city government representatives from Berlin, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines to join us for the trip. Delegates should have a strong interest in building lasting connections between Berlin and Asia.
What’s in it for me?
- – Create a network in Asia to help your portfolio companies access the markets
- – Understand how government supports international investors and startups
- – Partner up with local VCs
- – Gain insights into scaling in and across Southeast Asia from successful startups
- – Attend our Startup Cities Conference on the occasion of the 16th Asia-Pacific Conference of German Business in Jakarta (Cedrik Neike, Siemens Board Member and Retno Marsudi, Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs are speaking!)
Have a look at the tentative agenda.
How much does it cost?Participation in the program is free, however, all delegates are responsible for their own travel costs. We encourage all delegates to stay in the same 4-star hotel (tbc).