South East Asia 2018
Singapore & JakartaWe extend a warm invitation for 15 entrepreneurs, accelerators, investors and public sector actors from Berlin, India, China, Indonesia, Singapore, and the Philippines to join us in Indonesia and Singapore this autumn.
- What | Delegation trip for ecosystem builders
- Where | Singapore and Jakarta
- When | Early November 2018
Who can apply?We are looking for entrepreneurs and startup ecosystem builders who already or want to start working, building and creating in Berlin, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.Candidates should have a strong interest in building lasting connections between Berlin and Asia.
What’s in it for me?
- – Full access to delegation programme including seminars, meetings, events
- – Explore new startup scenes and partnership opportunities
- – Pitch to an exclusive net of corporates, investors and influencers
- – Network with key Indian ecosystem players and fellow entrepreneurs
- – Increase exposure via international, regional and local media outlets
- – Gain valuable insights in dynamic startup hubs from India
- – Access to the growing SUAB connections
How much does it cost?– Return flight to Singapore/Jakarta (from Berlin) 700€
– Accommodation in Singapore/Jakarta 360€
– Visa fees 0€
– Living expenses in Singapore/Jakarta
- Total = approx. 1060€