Singapore & Jakarta We extend a warm invitation for 15 accelerators, investors, scaling companies and public sector actors to join us in Indonesia and Singapore this autumn.
- What | Delegation trip for investors and startup ecosystep players
- Where | Singapore and Jakarta
- When | 29 October – 3 November 2018
Who can apply?We are inviting family offices, corporate VCs, accelerators and city government representatives from Berlin, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines to join us for the trip. Delegates should have a strong interest in building lasting connections between Berlin and Asia.
What’s in it for me?
- – Create a network in Asia to help your portfolio companies access the markets
- – Understand how government supports international investors and startups
- – Partner up with local VCs
- – Gain insights into scaling in and across Southeast Asia from successful startups
- – Join StartUp AsiaBerlin network
How much does it cost?Participation in the program is free, however all delegates are responsible for their own travel costs. We encourage all delegates to stay in the same 4-star hotel (tbc).