Singapore & Jakarta We extend a warm invitation for 15 accelerators, investors and public sector actors from Berlin, India, China, Indonesia, Singapore, and the Philippines to join us in Indonesia and Singapore this autumn.
- What | Delegation trip for investors and accelerators
- Where | Singapore and Jakarta
- When | 29 October – 3 November 2018
Who can apply?We are looking for entrepreneurs and startup ecosystem builders who already or want to start working, building and creating in Berlin, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.Candidates should have a strong interest in building lasting connections between Berlin and Asia.
What’s in it for me?
- – Explore Singapore and Jakarta startup scenes
- – Build long-lasting relationships with key ecosystem players and fellow investors
- – Understand how government supports international investors and startups
- – Gain insights into scaling in and across Southeast Asia from successful startups
- – Join StartUp AsiaBerlin network
How much does it cost?Participation in the program is free, however all delegates are responsible for their own travel costs. We encourage all delegates to stay in the same 4-star hotel (tbc).